5-Year Mechanical Integrity Inspections
What to Expect:
5-Year Mechanical Integrity Inspections include a thorough analysis of the entire refrigeration system. Trained mechanical engineers inspect all equipment, safeties, and operating conditions. Service available for ammonia, CO2 cascade systems, Freon and more.
- Detailed visual inspection of the entire system, each major piece of equipment, and their supports (check for deterioration/rust, damaged insulation and/or vapor barrier).
- Test critical safety cutouts including low suction pressure, high discharge pressure, low oil pressure, and vessel high level cutouts.
- Verify that equipment, valves and controls are operating within the normal operating specifications.
- Verify evaporator cooling defrost operations are functional.
- Verify all ammonia sensors are being challenged per SOP.
- Test emergency and continuous exhaust fans.
- Verify operation of emergency stop switches.
- Complete Ammonia Refrigeration Safety Inspection Checklists based on ANSI/IIAR standard 6 for each piece of equipment.
- Review system designand installation for compliance with applicable codes and standrads.
- Perform a detailed visual inspection of pipe and insulation integrity.