5-Year Mechanical Integrity Inspections
What to Expect:
5-Year Mechanical Integrity Inspections include a thorough analysis of the entire refrigeration system. Trained mechanical engineers inspect all equipment, safeties, and operating conditions. Service available for ammonia, CO2 cascade systems, Freon and more.
- Detailed visual inspection of the entire system, each major piece of equipment, and their supports (check for deterioration/rust, damaged insulation and/or vapor barrier).
- Test critical safety cutouts including low suction pressure, high discharge pressure, low oil pressure, and vessel high level cutouts.
- Verify that equipment, valves and controls are operating within the normal operating specifications.
- Verify evaporator cooling defrost operations are functional.
- Verify all ammonia sensors are being challenged per SOP.
- Test emergency and continuous exhaust fans.
- Verify operation of emergency stop switches.
- Complete Ammonia Refrigeration Safety Inspection Checklists based on ANSI/IIAR standard 6 for each piece of equipment.
- Review system designand installation for compliance with applicable codes and standrads.
- Perform a detailed visual inspection of pipe and insulation integrity.
- Provide a digital report of findingss and recommendations of the Mechanical Integrity Inspection.
- Provide follow-up consultation to discuss the findings of the inspection, along with next steps to correct any deficiencies.
This inspection will require access to your facility and the use of your scissor lift. Scope of services to be performed or supervised by a trained mechanical engineer.