5-Year RMP Update
What to Expect:
Industrial Refrigeration Technical College offers a 5-year RMP Update, this includes a complete Hazards Assessment, updating 5-year accident history, RMP Prevention program level 3, emergency response and executive summary.
- If you have not already registered with CDX/EPA eSubmit, we will assist with this process and ensure you are properly registered as a Certifier
- Once you are registered as the Certifier, we can use your Authorization Code to register us as your Preparer.
- We review your existing RMP Registration Information.
- We provide a complete Hazard Assessment which includes the following:
- Offsite consequence analysis parameters
- Worst-case release scenario analysis
- Alternate release scenario analysis
- Defining offsite impacts - population
- Defining offsite impacts - environment
- Document the above per the regulation
- Update your 5 year accident history.
- Update all required information for the RMP Prevention program level 3
- Update the Emergency Response section
- Review and update the Executive Summary.
- Prepare and Submit the RMP for your Certification.