3-Year Compliance Audit
What to Expect:
3-Year Compliance Audits offer a comprehensive review of all OSHA Process Safety Management & EPA Risk Management Plan documentation and practices. Trained engineers will develop a report to identify areas of deficiency and issue recommendations to bring your facility into full compliance with OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Walkthrough and visual inspections of the facility to ensure that the practices of employees are reflective of the written program.
- Verify that all employees have access to and are allowed to participate in the development of the PSM/RMP program.
- Review PSM Committee meeting records and meeting minutes.
- Review Process Safety Information (PSI) documentation for compliance with applicable codes & standards.
- Verify that Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) have been completed and any recommendations from previous PHAs have been resolved.
- Review of Standard Operating Procedures for compliance with PSM/RMP Regulations as well as IIAR Standards.
- Review and verify that all Employee Training is complete and documented.
- Verify that contractor safety programs for contractors working on or near the ammonia refrigeration system are complete.
- Review and verify Pre-Startup Safety Review records.
- Review and verify that the Management of Change (MOC) records are complete and up-to-date.
- Review Incident Investigation reports for completeness and verify that any findings and recommendations have been resolved.
- Verify that the facility’s Emergency Planning and Response program is up-to-date and evacuation drills are being held.
- Verify that the RMP Registration is up-to-date and accurate.
- Review and verify that External Events, Management Programs and Record Keeping sections have been updated as necessary.
- Provide a digital report of findings & recommendations along with the required audit certification.
Scope of work to be performed by a trained engineer knowledgeable in the process and in auditing techniques.