3-Year Compliance Audit
What to Expect:
3-Year Compliance Audit offers comprehensive review of all refrigeration safety requirements. Audits follow OSHA and EPA guidelines. Trained engineers will develop a report to identify areas of non-compliance and issue recommendations to bring your facility into full compliance with OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Completion of OSHA’s and EPA’s Compliance Audit forms.
- Walk through the facility looking for any safety/ non-compliance issues.
- Verify that your RMP Registration is up-to-date and accurate.
- Verify and document that all employees have access to and are allowed to participate in the development of the Process Safety Management program.
- Review and verify PSM Committee meeting records and meeting minutes.
- Review Process Safety Information (PSI) documentation for completeness.
- Verify and document that any required updates to the Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) have been completed and any recommendations from previous PHA’s have been resolved.
- Verify with Operators and Service Techs that Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are being followed and that the required certifications have been completed.
- Review and verify that all Employee Training is completed and documented.
- Review Employee and Visitor awareness procedures and documentation.
- Verify that all contractor safety documentation for contractors that work on or near the ammonia refrigeration systems is complete.
- Review and verify Pre-Startup Safety review records.
- Verify that Mechanical Integrity (MI) inspection records are complete.
- Review and verify that the Hot Work permit program is being implemented.
- Review and verify that the Management of Change (MOC) records are complete and up-to-date.
- Verify and review Incident Investigation reports for completeness and verify that any report findings and recommendations have been resolved.
- Verify and document that the facilities Emergency Planning and Response program is up-to-date and evacuation drills are being held.
- Verify that Local Emergency Responders (HAZMAT Team) are familiar with the facility.
- Review and verify that External Events, Management Programs and Record Keeping sections have been updated if necessary.
Upon Completion you will be provided a written report of the required Certification, finding, and recommendations, along with a copy of the Compliance Audit for your Records.